About this Website
This website is operated by Immediate Assistants Events Pty Ltd (“Immediate Assistants Events Website”) under the domain name IAEvents.tv
- Use of Immediate Assistants Events Website and Materials
- The information, graphics and materials on the Immediate Assistants Events Website (“Materials”) are intended to summarise our services and general matters of interest.
- Immediate Assistants Events makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Materials.
- Immediate Assistants Events does not warrant or represent that the Immediate Assistants Events Website or the Materials will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- Immediate Assistants Events is not liable to users of the Immediate Assistants Events Website for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Immediate Assistants Events Website and/or the Materials.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from the Immediate Assistants Events Website may be intercepted or altered in transit. We do not warrant that the Immediate Assistants Events Website is free from anything which may damage any computer which accesses the website or data on such computer.
- Limitations of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Materials and/or any use of the Immediate Assistants Events Website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited as provided under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Under no circumstances will Immediate Assistants Events be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use of the Materials or the Immediate Assistants Events Website.
- Copyright in material on this site
- Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all such copyright or use it under licence or applicable law.
- Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Materials may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of Immediate Assistants Events.
- Immediate Assistants Events is the owner of several registered trademarks which appear on this website. Unauthorised use of these trademarks will infringe our intellectual property rights.
- Immediate Assistants Events reserves all other rights in the Materials and the Immediate Assistants Events Website.
- Links to or from this website
- You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this Immediate Assistants Events Website without our written consent. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
- Immediate Assistants Events makes no warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which the Immediate Assistants Events Website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
- Immediate Assistants Events is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites.
- Applicable Law
- The law applicable to use of the Immediate Assistants Events Website and the Materials and to disputes arising out of the Immediate Assistants Events Website and the Materials is governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.